KASA Exhibit Hall Registration
As an exhibit partner, you will be among the first to welcome our visionary education leaders to the 2023 KASA Annual Leadership Institute!
Exhibit with KASA and take advantage of dedicated exhibit hours devoted to helping you market your products and services. To improve the focus on exhibits, no conflicting meetings, program sessions or activities are held during designated show times.
- Partners may customize their booths through the official show contractor, Excel Decorators. The company will mail information packets upon completed registration or exhibitors may call
(502) 459-6300 or send email to email@example.com.
- Activities taking place during show hours unrelated to your booth or organization’s product/service must be approved by KASA staff. This includes prize drawings, receptions, hospitality rooms, traffic builders, outings and distribution of food and beverages.
- KASA is not responsible for loss, damage, or theft of exhibit.
Note: Booth electricity must be ordered through the hotel using the following link:
The Galt House Hotel | Expo Services - form.jotform.com
Recommended Web Browser: Google Chrome or Safari. All estimated charges are due in advance. Cancellations less than 48 hours prior to delivery are subject to 100% of total charges.
Exhibit Space Assignments
Booth assignments in the Market Place are made primarily on a first-come, first served basis. Sponsors, exhibit and KASA alliance partners may request a specific booth location based on the floor plan.
KASA will make every attempt to assign one of the spaces you request on the registration form; however, specific booth assignments are not guaranteed.
In the event KASA is unable to honor all requests, assignments will be made in priority order as follows:
1. Partner/sponsor and corporate member requests will be given first priority in order of sponsorship level.
2. Requests will be considered based on the organization’s length of participation in past KASA conferences.
3. Requests will be honored based upon the date.
Booth assignments are made upon receipt of your registration form and payment.