KWEL Professional Network
Are you a female administrator looking to become part of a state-wide initiative? Do you need like-minded individuals in your corner to help you move to the next administrative level? If so, the Kentucky Women in Education Leadership (KWEL) is for you! KASA is now accepting applications for KWEL's incoming Cohort 7. Membership in KWEL provides you one-on-one mentoring with a practitioner, resume review, job coaching, and on-going leadership support through webinars and the annual forum. Learn more on how to apply.
The network includes the following services:
Cost for the Professional Network:
- Exclusive online community for networking
- Annual Forum - January 24-25, 2024
- EILA credit for the forum and webinars
- Networking social for those arriving at the forum site the evening before the forum
- 1:1 mentor support system February through December
- Incoming cohort will receive monthly mentoring
- Virtual webinars in January, March, May, September, November
(5 EILA credit hours)
- Contract negotiation strategies
- Situational coaching support
- Resume and interview support and coaching
- Exclusive events throughout the year at KASA's annual
- $599 (Incoming Cohort 7)
- $499 (Cohorts 1-6)
Annual Forum - January 24-25, 2024
As part of the network, you are automatically registered for the forum. A confirmation will be mailed to you once you complete the KWEL network registration.
The KWEL Professional Network is a 12-month program that includes the Annual Forum (January 24-25), 1:1 mentor support, webinars, contract negotiation strategies, situational coaching support, resume review support, interview prepping and coaching, and an exclusive online community for networking. Because these activities are spread over a one-year period, there is no option for cancellation and refund.
Need Assistance? Call the KASA office at (502) 875-3411
| General Information
|| Kathy Fields, Ed.D.
| Application Support
|| Taylor McCane
| Online Registration
|| Lisa Ducker
| CEO Network
|| Rhonda Caldwell, CAE, Ed.D.
| Partners & Sponsors
|| Wanda Darland, Amy Moore