Reserve Your Booth Space
Register early to receive the early bird discount! All booths are $999 before April 26, 2024 and $1,249 afterwards.
What your exhibit booth includes:
- 8' x 10' carpeted booth space with pipe/drape, 6' skirted table, and two chairs
- Company name and booth number located in front of your exhibit space to assist those seeking you by booth number
- Company contact information listed in the event program guide and mobile app
- Security service beginning July 24 at 5:30 p.m. until July 25 at 7:15 a.m., EST
- 24/7 assistance from KASA event planning team
- Registration for one company representatives (includes access to all activities)
- Kickoff meeting for all exhibit partners prior to the opening of the exhibit hall
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access in the exhibit hall
Galleria booths are located in the main hall and are $1,499 for a 6' x 10' area and include the same items as a regular booth (click here for more information).
Customize your booth
- Have a unique ides? Think outside the show floor box and get creative! Our official show contractor, Excel Decorators, will mail information packets upon completed registration or exhibitors may call (502) 459-6300 or email to Ben Allgeier.
- Activities taking place during show hours unrelated to your booth or organization’s product/service must be approved by KASA staff. This includes prize drawings, receptions, hospitality rooms, traffic builders, outings and distribution of food and beverages.
- KASA is not responsible for loss, damage, or theft of exhibits.
Note: Booth electricity must be ordered through the hotel using the following link:
The Galt House Hotel | Expo Services - form.jotform.com
Recommended Web Browser: Google Chrome or Safari. All estimated charges are due in advance. Cancellations less than 48 hours prior to delivery are subject to 100% of total charges.
Exhibit Space Assignments
Booth assignments are made primarily on a first-come, first served basis. Sponsors, exhibit and KASA alliance partners may request a specific booth location based on the floor plan. KASA will make every attempt to assign one of the spaces you request on the registration form; however, specific booth assignments are not guaranteed.
In the event KASA is unable to honor all requests, assignments will be made in priority order as follows:
1. Diamond, Alliance, Platinum, Gold, Silver and Corporate Members requests will be given first priority in order of sponsorship level.
2. Requests will be considered based on the organization’s length of participation in past KASA leadership institutes.
3. Requests will be honored based upon the date of registration and if payment is received.
Booth assignments are made upon receipt of your registration form and payment.