Do you or any of your staff need an avenue to complete your annually required 6 hours of certified evaluation training?
Complete the state required update for all certified evaluators through two, three-hour live online sessions delivered through a hybrid platform that will allow for maximum professional learning time.
Participants can choose from a variety of dates to complete part I and part II. This purposefully interactive and professionally compelling training will include tools and activities crucial to the development of consistency in your evaluation processes, including:
• A refresher on state laws and regulations related to certified evaluations
• Guided review of vital dates and timelines
• Ideas and resources for effective utilization of the KY Framework for Teaching
• Exclusive use of Educational Impact classroom videos allowing participants to observe, score, and compare results with colleagues
• Developing coaching plans that support improvement.
This training will be an excellent way for school or district teams to strengthen credibility and build a common voice to support and develop great teaching. 3 hours of EILA credit awarded for each session.
Recent attendee testimonials -
“Most interactive evaluation training I ever attended.”
“More beneficial than my initial training. The calibration was most helpful.”
“I got a lot out of watching lessons and scoring as a group.”
For more information, contact email@example.com or call (800) 928-5272.
For registration assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org