Do you or any of your staff need an avenue to complete your annually required 6 hours of certified evaluation training?
Complete the state required training update for all certified evaluators with a one-day, six-hour KASA training event. This purposefully interactive and professionally compelling training will include tools and activities crucial to the development of consistency in your evaluation processes, including:
- A refresher on state laws and regulations related to certified evaluations
- Guided review of vital dates and timelines
- Ideas and resources for effective utilization of the KY Framework for Teaching
- Exclusive use of Frontline classroom videos allowing participants to observe, score, and compare results with colleagues
- Developing coaching plans that support improvement
- In-depth review of expectations set forth in new Professional Standards for Educational Leaders (PSEL)
- How to support and coach administrative colleagues
This training will be an excellent way for school or district teams to strengthen credibility and build a common voice in their work to support and develop great teaching in their schools.
Recent attendee testimonials -
“Most interactive evaluation training I ever attended.”
“More beneficial than my initial training. The calibration was most helpful.”
“I got a lot out of watching lessons and scoring as a group.”
For more information, contact Owens Saylor or call (800) 928-5272, ext. 108.