Application | January Forum | Cohort Members | Mission/Purpose of KWEL | In the News
2020-21 Applications Accepted through September 1
We are honored that you have chosen to apply for acceptance into cohort 4 of Kentucky Women in Education Leadership. This is a prestigious program for women who want to be part of a community of professional women education leaders, grow self-confidence through personal leadership growth and mentorship, and want support in career advancement. Twenty-five aspiring leaders will be selected to participate this year.
To participate, you must meet the following criteria:
• You are a KASA member in good standing (Not a member? Join today!)
• You must complete the application in its entirety
• Your superintendent or executive leader designee is aware of your intent to participate in the program (A Statement of Endorsement with his/her signature is required)
NOTE: All female superintendents are considered automatic members of KWEL.
How to submit your application:
Register your Application
Click here to apply
Your KASA username and password is required to log in. Once this step is completed, you will receive an email with instructions on how to complete steps 2 and 3. (Note: There is an initial commitment fee, and if selected there will be an additional registration fee for the January forum.)
All applications for KWEL must submit the following:
Download the required forms below:
- Personal information cover sheet
- 2 (total) single-spaced 8 ½ x 11 typewritten pages containing responses to 3 aspiration questions
- 2 letters of recommendation (one must be from the direct supervisor)
- Statement of Endorsement Form with the signature of the superintendent or executive leader designee
Personal information cover sheet / aspiration questions
Statement of Endorsement
Completed application must be received on or before September 1. Instructions on how to upload documents from step 2 will be sent to you after completing step 1. If you do not receive an email, please call or email Mary Brown at (800) 928-5272 or email@example.com.
Call the KASA office at (800) 928-5272