What your exhibit booth includes:
- 8'x10' carpeted booth space with pipe/drape, 6' skirted table, and 2 chairs
- Company name and booth number located in front of your exhibit space to assist those seeking you by booth number
- Company contact information listed in the event program guide and mobile app
- Security service beginning July 28 at 5:30 p.m. until July 29 at 7:15 a.m.
- 24/7 assistance from KASA event planning team
- Registration for 2 company representatives (includes access to all activities taking place in the event area, including general sessions, refreshment breaks, and breakfast and lunch on Thursday)
- Wi-Fi access in the exhibit hall
- Kickoff meeting with lunch for all exhibit partners prior to the opening of the exhibit hall
- Partners may customize their booths through the official show contractor, Excel Decorators. The company will mail information packets upon completed registration or exhibitors may call (502) 459-6300 or send email to Ben Allgeier.
- Activities taking place during show hours unrelated to your booth or organization’s product/service must be approved by KASA staff. This includes prize drawings, receptions, hospitality rooms, traffic builders, outings and distribution of food and beverages.
- KASA is not responsible for loss, damage, or theft of exhibits.
Note: Booth electricity must be ordered through the hotel. Contact Kassie Simmons at ksimmons@GaltHotel.com.
Exhibit Space Assignments
Booth assignments in the Market Place are made primarily on a first-come, first served basis. Sponsors, exhibit and KASA alliance partners may request a specific booth location based on the floor plan.
KASA will make every attempt to assign one of the spaces you request on the registration form; however, specific booth assignments are not guaranteed. In the event KASA is unable to honor all requests, assignments will be made in priority order as follows:
1. Partner/sponsor and corporate member requests will be given first priority in order of sponsorship level.
2. Requests will be considered based on the organization’s length of participation in past KASA conferences.
3. Requests will be honored based upon the date.
Booth assignments are made upon receipt of your registration form and payment.
Overnight lodging is available at the Galt House Hotel in Louisville. Call the hotel at (800) 626-1814 and request the KASA room block rate of $175 East Tower /$155 West Tower. Room reservations are also available online at https://bit.ly/3mHmt3g. To receive the discounted rate, make reservations by July 2, 2021.
Due to the magnitude of KASA’s annual institute, refund requests cannot be honored after April 16, 2021. Requests must be submitted in writing. Requests submitted prior to April 16, 2021, will be refunded minus a $119 administrative fee.