The school superintendent holds one of the most important jobs in every community and KASA is committed to helping Aspiring Superintendents ready themselves to Take the Lead.
Join former Superintendents from KASA’s staff who will lead you through an amazing day filled with relative topics, strategic tools, and proven tips to help you land the district that you want to lead.
Charting a Path
• Self-assessment relative to the Superintendent Performance Standards
• How to fill experience and knowledge gaps and ready yourself for candidacy
Being a Leader of Leaders
• Building credibility inside and outside of your organization
• The importance of community and public engagement to your resume
• Getting up to speed on state and national educational issues
Your Vision for Success
• Developing an exciting and compelling induction plan that will enhance your interview
• How to Listen, Learn, then Lead your District and guide your Board on a path to success
• Presenting yourself as an optimistic leader on the “offense” for student achievement
Building Your Brand, Telling Your Story
• Establishing your professional guiding principles
Cancellation & Substitution Policy:
• Written cancellation requests received before September 4, 2020 will receive a refund minus $29 cancellation fee.
• Written cancellation requests received on or after September 4, 2020 will not be refunded.
• Written cancellation requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.