This training will be an excellent way for school or district teams to
strengthen credibility and build a common voice in their work to support
and develop great teaching in their schools.
Facilitated by Owens Saylor, KASA Director of Program Development
Complete your state required training update for all certified evaluators with this one-day, six-hour training event.
This fully interactive training will include tools and activities crucial to the development of consistency in your evaluation processes, including:
• A refresher on state laws and regulations related to certified evaluations
• Guided review of vital dates and timelines from your district’s Certified Evaluation Plan
• Ideas and resources for effective utilization of the KY Framework for Teaching
• Video calibration activities allowing participants to observe, score, and compare results with
• Developing coaching plans that support improvement.
For more information, contact email@example.com or (800) 928-5272, ext. 108.
Call for special rates for groups of 5 or more.